"Casa Jacinta is luxury, warmth, art, good talk, silence is, everything beautiful in one place ..."
Azucena Isabel (sep. 2019)
- Hotel Casa Jacinta - Mexico City - Coyoacan -
- Spacious and bright rooms with private bathroom, cable TV, Wi-Fi and box safe -
- Continental breakfast available -
- Safety, comfort and personalized service -
- We are a sustainable space and we support local art -
Casa Jacinta is in an incredible location, in the heart of the historic colonial neighborhood of Coyoacán, cradle of great artists and intellectuals, such as Frida Kalho and Octavio Paz.
In its colonial streets, full of history and culture, there is everything, from exchange offices and banks, to restaurants, cafes, bars, theaters, bookstores, popular markets, Mexican handicrafts, all the flavor of Mexico!
Casa Jacinta is located south of the city, in a central area and very well connected by all types of transport, just 15 minutes away is the subway, that connects with the Historic Center of Mexico City and with the entire city.